Too many compliments can be hard on the neck.November 9, 2011
In recent weeks I have received a couple of informal blogging awards from a couple of very kind people. They are both very similar to the Stylish Blogger Award that was passed along to me back in April.
First up is the Versatile Blogger Award. This was given to me by Robin over at http://robintheblog.wordpress.com. I have really enjoyed looking at some of the beautiful photos over at his blog.
Next, we have the Lovely Blog Award. This one was sent to me by Marie from http://kvennarad.wordpress.com. She is one of those amazingly creative people who make writing poetry look easy.
Participating in both of these revolving awards requires that I share 7 things about myself. I actually did this for Stylish Blogger Award, but I’ll try to think of 7 more…
- I wear the same clothes to work on each day of the week (meaning I have a Monday outfit, a Tuesday outfit, etc).
- I’ve met Hank Aaron.
- I am highly allergic to cats.
- Cats are highly allergic to me.
- I once broke my arm cross-country skiing (and my nose playing Nintendo).
- I really hate vacations. And traveling. And pretty much leaving the house.
- I have been attacked by squirrels on three separate occasions.
Thank you again to both Robin and Marie. I appreciate both your kind words and the sentiment that comes with both of these awards.