This marks my 300th post on wordpress.com.
I’m pretty sure that’s important. I think there might be a special VIP club for 300 post snobs like myself. Or does 300 posts earns me a major award? A personal letter of recognition from WordPress founder & CEO Matt Mullenberg wouldn’t be amiss (along with some stock options).
At the very least, I think I’ve earned some frequent flyer miles.
If 300 posts won’t get me any perks at WordPress, perhaps a few of these other stats might:
- total number of comments = 1,220
- total number of blog followers = 9,298 (wow!)
- total number of cartoons posted = 355
- total number of posts published in a print magazine = 2
- total number of tattoos that were inspired by my drawings = 2
- total number of Thai restaurants illegally using my artwork = 1
Even the Thai restaurant display is flattering (in a way). Here are photos of the Thai restaurant in question and my original art:
If the owner of this Thai restaurant is reading this post, please contact me so I can… thank you… for displaying my art in your fine establishment.